The protection of buildings and infrastructure at natural phenomenons gains in importance
The amount and dimension of environmental damages like storm losses, floodings, rock falls and mudflows is increasing all over the world.
Direct and indirect reasons are amongst others changes of environmental conditions, an increasing population density even in exposed regions, the rising standard of living, susceptibility to failure of complex technologies, as well as cost pressure.
Besides constructional warning- and protection systems, electronic systems counteract these threats effectively.
Electronic monitoring of structures and buildings
INGLAS Perimeter Sensoren stand for a security model for the purpose of monitoring and protection of objects. We use modern wireless sensor technology to fulfill as much requirements as possible. To this belongs the alarm in real-time, advance warnings and trend measurements.
The main focus lies on monitoring of
- guard nets against rock falls, mudflows and avalanches,
- cracks in rocks and buildings,
- water levels of torrents.
Our technology is based on a platform concept:
- usage of wireless sensors
- lifetime operation
- variety in application area
- customer-oriented planning of natural phenomenons and structure sensor technology
- individual, customer-oriented software
- instruction and installation support